For Sale: the Olympic Residence, Type P, 373.4m2, 4BR, 1 office, 1 dining room, 4bath apartment on the 10th floor
This 4 bedroom and 4bath apartment is located on the 10th floor of 16 floor building, and it is the only one left from Type P apartments. You will have one of the best view in central business district to entertain your guests with a jaw-dropping view of the entire city.
- The master bedroom has a window facing west to Shangri-La, an ensuite walk-in closet room an office room (with a view of Shangri-La also) and a master bathroom
- The 2nd bedroom has a floor-to-ceiling large window facing south
- The 3rd bedroom has a floor-to-ceiling large window facing south
- The 4th bedroom has a a floor-to-ceiling large window facing south and has an ensuite bathroom
- The kitchen is open-planned with living/dining room and it has 4 foor-to-ceiling windows facing west and south
- A laundry room
- A guest toilet
ABOUT OLYMPIC RESIDENCE
The Olympic Residence is a 35,000 sqm, award-winning, 16-floor, mixed-use development in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia; and the fifth development from APIP. Located in central business district ("CBD") of Ulaanbaatar, it is indeed the most anticipated project in the luxurious residential and retail sectors.
There are in total 92 luxury apartments, 4 floors of retail and office space, and 2 floors of basement garages:
- 11-16th floors are Penthouses with much higher ceilings (3.1m)
- 5-10th floors are residential luxury apartments
- 1-4th floors of grade-A retail space
- B1, B2 Basement 2 floor warm garages
Depending on your payment details, we can offer differentiated discount offers. Please call Batzul Gerelsaikhan at (+976) 9907 5797 or email email@example.com for price and payment details.
50 million MNT per garage space
Address: Olympic st, Unesco st - crossroad,Ulaanbaatar
The Olympic Residence won the "Highly Commended Mixed-Use Development in Mongolia" from Asia Pacific Property Awards in 2013. This means that our building is not only renown in Mongolia, but also admired in the world.
- Nordic architecture design by Voodoo Associates, Finland.
- Interior Design by Riche Gauche, London
- Fantastic views of National Children's Amusement Park, Bogd Khaan Mountain, Great Chinggis Khaan Square, etc
- Situated between two adjacent international hotels, Shangri-La and Hilton
- 5-16 floors of 99 luxury apartments, available size range: 85m2-459.5m2.
- Private Resident's Club with a huge terrace facing north on the 4th floor
- Beautiful Penthouses with a killer view and terraces - only 3 left!
- 24 hours of power generator in case of a city blackout
- IRR in excess of 30% for the first 3-5 years
- Projected rental yields of 14.2%
- Maintenance: MNT on average
- Electricity: MNT on average
- Water: MNT on average
- Internet: MNT on average
**The numbers shown above are based on average calculations and may not accurately reflect individual cases.
Make an enquiry
Director of Public Relations